LIST of my blogs and sites at: https://kelly-sb.blogspot.com/p/blog-page.html

LATEST UPDATE: ------------------------------------

See new Facebook event page sponsored in part by the new Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/cmnmdudes/
Visit the CMNM Group & Forum on JUB http://www.justusboys.com/forum/group.php?groupid=40


The CMNM Site on Pridesites collects together all the parts (sites, blogs, application, links) into one set of pages. (Note: Several of the links no longer work. Eventually, they will be replaced or deleted.)

CMNM Events: See list of upcoming CMNM events on Eventbrite:

Check out the London CMNM Group via Meetup.com

Los Angeles M4M Strip Poker Group's Parties happen semi-regularly. See info on right --->

More ideas or info is included at my JustUsBoys (blog) is a list of more possible CMNM events, some held, all not yet decided or scheduled, but with your help they will be.


Send in your place or ideas on where CMNM does or could happen, tell us about a CMNM event, or make suggestions or comments about events on the following form: CMNM Places Form

Sunday, July 22, 2018

Searching for a Deeper, More Intellectual Approach to CMNM Sensuality

Geminiguy13 is a reader and fellow CMNM enthusiast, who has a gift for expressing himself eloquently about the psychological and intellectual issues embedded in the reality of male sexuality. Check out an earlier response from him below (Feb 2 post).
I read with great interest and enthusiasm your latest entry on the CMNM blog. I have to agree with you that craving a 'skinship' relationship with other men is oftentimes more a CMNM experience rather than a sexual one. I am speaking from personal experience, now that I am able to put a name (CMNM) to it. Before realizing the existence of this phenomenon, I too thought it was my libido talking. But, now, at this (slightly) later point in my life, I am searching for a deeper, more intellectual approach to sensuality. Don't get me wrong, I have enjoyed some good sex over the years. If I may be more blunt, as I feel I can due to the honest tone of our communications, I have fucked countless guys (and have been fucked by them as well), sucked my share of some great cocks (and received blow-jobs as well), and live to tell the story!!! However, being the undraped guy in a room full of dressed dudes (even if it's just one) is the epitome of erotic surrender. I am strictly an indoors kind of fellow, so revealing my manhood in an intimate setting to a fully dressed man, making sure I put him at ease, whether we have a drink, watch a little telly, or just spend the time bullshitting: This is my idea of sexual intercourse! Well, I hope I'm not rambling, but I do hope that with increased awareness and consciousness, the word will spread and more and more guys will become more enlightened by the age-old CMNM lifestyle. I look forward to the next installment! Cheers, the Gemini



[ An academic -type blog post - still in progress - more to be added later]
Clothed males who revel in the self-acclaiming, social-norm-defying nudity of one of their members may not be, necessarily, a universal male-oriented
behavior among all cultures. However, it is a fairly common phenomenon. The photo above highlights the apparent delight that this group of Japanese men are experiencing by seeing one of their guys - get up and show his genitals. 
 
They are probably either regular businessmen or factory workers on a retreat or a set of club members or teammates who are relaxing after the day's events (moto-cross races, mountain biking or birdwatching.. whatever).
This is NOT sexually explicit behavior by any stretch of the imagination. But why do they have such glee in the eyes? It is my theory that the act of nudity itself is a self-affirming (virtually symbolic) act that all the men are enjoying vicariously. 

True, it may cause a few of the men to long for some deeper or intimate affection with this naked guy who is 'on display' or for other members of the gang, but it is not sexual in the raw and basic sense of the word. Therefore, the spector of homoerotic stimulation always lies at the edges of the barrier between acceptable and unacceptable behavior (or thoughts) when a group of men who relate well gets together -- without the social pressures that tend to suppress freedom of individual expression - especially of behaviors or thoughts that are sexually motivated or erotically appealing. 






   
The photo of the guy spreading his legs just above is one of this blog's author.

No comments :

Post a Comment