LIST of my blogs and sites at: https://kelly-sb.blogspot.com/p/blog-page.html

LATEST UPDATE: ------------------------------------

See new Facebook event page sponsored in part by the new Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/cmnmdudes/
Visit the CMNM Group & Forum on JUB http://www.justusboys.com/forum/group.php?groupid=40


The CMNM Site on Pridesites collects together all the parts (sites, blogs, application, links) into one set of pages. (Note: Several of the links no longer work. Eventually, they will be replaced or deleted.)

CMNM Events: See list of upcoming CMNM events on Eventbrite:

Check out the London CMNM Group via Meetup.com

Los Angeles M4M Strip Poker Group's Parties happen semi-regularly. See info on right --->

More ideas or info is included at my JustUsBoys (blog) is a list of more possible CMNM events, some held, all not yet decided or scheduled, but with your help they will be.


Send in your place or ideas on where CMNM does or could happen, tell us about a CMNM event, or make suggestions or comments about events on the following form: CMNM Places Form

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Ass flashing

A discussion by guys who get off showing off their butts.


bradjup :=D:
May I flash?
Posted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:03 pm Post subject: flashed and sucked swedish guy

So i go to this place after work, only a few dudes, 3 others today,
oral sex club mainly but nudity is allowed, since there were only few people i took it all off and the first dude touched me in the patio mainly observed.

I like to keep walking and not get too involved since my main purpose is to flash my erect cock and ass, inside another young dude grabbed me and did a hand job, while an older husky guy watched.
We simulated fucking while he had his pants on, later went to the patio where a third guy, older but attractive was really into grabbing and touching then he pulled his pants down and took shirt off and put a condom on. By the way one of the men that work at this place was smoking a cigarrete in the patio and saw it all.
I never get fucked but he had a smaller dick and i just spread my cheeks so he could take a good look and all of a sudden he fucked me.
 It felt good to feel penetrated while standing naked in the patio, anybody could have come out and watch me
getting penetrated.But I didn't want him to cum or me to cum and so I went back in. 

This time a Swedish guy just came in, young and built, immediately all the other guys were following him to suck him but he saw me walking around naked and got interested, he followed me back to the patio and undid his pants, I sucked his uncircumcised 8 inch cock while he moaned, and I pulled his pants down all the way and touched his ass.

I wanted to lick his ass but he was only into getting sucked, a few min later
he came on my face.
He told me he had arrived from sweden a few hours earlier hehe.
This all happened in a matter of an hour or so, i got out and saw some coworkers on the street, it was kind of weird since i was still high from all that sex


Response by  sunbuns
Desperately flashing nobody


Location: Hawaii, San Diego, travel a lot US,Asia, Europe, etc
Posted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:11 am Post subject: bradjup

Your experiences always get me horny... wish we had a bar/place like the one you've described here often... that is almost 'public.'

Not to say I don't get my chances for sex with anonymous guys.. but they are normally in a private area inside a gay baths/sauna (so people can't free enter).

Still there are TV rooms and lounges inside these where semi-clothed guys (usually wearing a towel or a gown) come to sit/rest. I love being the only totally naked guy in those rooms, and it's really hot when one of more of them takes a big interest in my ass-ets (butt or cock)..

Every once in while, some guys (or guys) will initiate sex or try to get me stimulated to cum... or start sucking or rimming. It is truly hot being watched having sex by other guys and knowing that it's really turning them on too.
So I know what you must be experiencing .. thanks for sharing those times..

Kelly
_________________
The spirit is willing but the flash is week day and weekend!


 bradjup
May I flash?

Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:22 pm Post subject: thanks yeah it has become my thing to do on Fridays after work, I grab a beer and take it in, undress and walk around naked while i drink,
I love to show off for fully clothed men, it is interesting at this place since most of them are respectful and wont grab me unless i let them, i love when they get curious and just examine my bod,
spread my ass cheeks and look inside, or open my peehole, sniff me while i just stand there as others watch, i just stand there patiently.

Once things get more involved it is hot to be watched and moan and grunt a little to show others how i am
enjoying the experience.

There is a new place i found on mondays and it has a few folks. I have a huge curved dick so guys always love watching it since it is so different,
but the biggest turn on for me is to have a guy spread my ass cheeks while another watches, once this dude was sniffing and this other dude was asking him what my hole smelled like and the dude was talking about the smell, and sweat, while i was just there spread open silent just letting them examine me.


 sunbuns
Desperately flashing nobody

Location: Hawaii, San Diego, travel a lot US,Asia, Europe, etc
Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:47 am Post subject: Another hot experience..wow!
 That's really cool that you are so turned on by being naked and having clothed men watch or examine you. I know that is what takes me back again and again to the gay saunas. 
It's hot too - that although you have a big cock (let's see it sometime LOL).. you really love have your ass observed and explored. But you never mentioned what some guys really love (getting their asses fucked).

I think you are really into CMNM (clothed male / naked male) -- the point of it being an absolute turn-on for you. Evidently, it is for the guys who watch you and sniff your ass or who put their noses or fingers in your hole. This site / board is called 'dick flash' but obviously there is a lot more to it than showing one's penis in public.

I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to keep my tongue out of your butt -- if I found you naked like that in one of those bars/clubs or maybe something more solid (*he he*). I'm sure you have to 'fight off' some penile invaders - every once in a while (LOL). The trouble with me is that I can't fight off the temptation - once my ass gets the 'royal' tongue/finger treatment then -- it seems to ache for something bigger. So it's all over pretty soon after that - especially if a few guys are watching me get fucked (or fucking somebody esle) - it puts me over the edge in no time at all.

If you'd allow, I'd like to re-post these specific conversations on my CMNM blog: Guys into CMNM. There are guys into that - who would never consider themselves 'cock flashers' and might not ever visit this site.

By the way, I recently found the video of a guy on Xtube who loves flashing his erect cock and naked body in public restrooms (in Japan) - all the while videotaping himself and the guys who watch and sometimes grope him or his dick. His id on Xtube is: matuatama

Look him up or check out one of his vids on my CMNM blog (linked above).
Kelly
_________________
The spirit is willing but the flash is week day and weekend!


No comments :

Post a Comment