LATEST UPDATE: ------------------------------------

See new Facebook event page sponsored in part by the new Facebook group: Guys Into CMNM Facebook Page

NEW! Mobile Site for CMNM on Winksite http://winksite.mobi/sunbuns/cmnm

The CMNM Site on Pridesites collects together all the parts (sites, blogs, application, links) into one set of pages.

Check out the London CMNM Group via Meetup.com

Los Angeles M4M Strip Poker Group's Parties happen semi-regularly. See info on right --->

More ideas or info is included on my Tribe.net Blog, at my Homoerotic Antics Tribe , or at my JustUsBoys (blog) is a list of more possible CMNM events, some held, all not yet decided or scheduled, but with your help they will be.

Send in your event or ideas on what CMNM to plan, tell us about a CMNM event, or make suggestions or comments about events on the following form: CMNM Event Idea Form

https://sunbunz.wufoo.com/forms/cmnm-event-idea-form/

Answer Questions

Saturday, May 8, 2010

A most suitable punishment: Impaled on a rubber dick

Every now and again, punishment is the order of the day. This educational video came to my attention yesterday and I felt I should share it, if just to show my inclinations where a transgression is concerned. I particularly like it as the boy in question, having been stripped naked and tied to a beam basically impales himself painfully on the dildo as the boxes he is standing on slide away without him being able to do anything about it and gives plenty of viewing pleasure in the process- even moreso when he attempts to slide off it and just ends up re-impaling himself! It would make a marvellous party piece and is certainly thought for Christmas canapes. IMPALED

3 comments:

  1. It must be an intriguing situation to be in - the dildo both tempting and threatening at the same time. I'd love to try both roles in this video, actually...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It certainly is provocative. I know I'd be happy being the guy who's 'helping' his buddy become impaled. I'm just not sure about being the 'tortured' one. However, I'd love to be there to see you, Jo, in either role. Hey, maybe QJ would be up for something like that. He could use his own cock as the impaling rod and you two could film it (he he!). Oops..now I'm having very nasty thoughts.

    Hey, what's up with James and his boyfriend anyway? Do you think he got home safely the other 'vill natt i Oslo'? Did you go to his rescue from drinking himself silly?
    Ciao,
    Kelly (sunbuns)

    ReplyDelete